dixonk JLUR

Onlyone

I’ve been holding out for the longest time because reviews tended to complain about it rattling. I figure I am ingenuitive enough to come up with a solution if it does. I hate squeaks and rattles while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Sweet Jeep! When I had my table in my 4dr I had a small rag I put in the corner, then closed it. No more rattle. I have enough ocd where it bothered me but I always told myself I would probably spill something and the rag would be there to take care of it. Lol

dixonk

What's your opinion of the lift, are you happy with the performance and ride? What backspacing did you go with on the wheels?

I am very happy with the lift. It is compliant on the road and absorbs bumps very well. Off road it takes on a whole new persona and actually rides smoother with lots of travel. If you get this kit check nitrogen levels in the shocks. They don’t come charged. Don’t ask me how I know.

As for wheels. Backspacing is the standard 4.75” backspacing for the XD 231 RG. They stick out a bit but I am running a 13.5” tire as well.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app