dixonk JLUR

dixonk

All done with the inner fenders. I have to say these are some very high quality parts. Edges and cuts are laser precise. Powder coating is probably the finest I have seen.

I made an addition to high fender kit by putting a fender plug in to keep it from flopping around. The mounting hardware is very sturdy. With inner fenders removed and optional mounting hardware installed my fender is just as, if not more, sturdy.

Going down the road there is zero vibration, rattling, or noise from the kit. I am thoroughly impressed with American Adventure Lab. Can’t wait till next month when they release the rear inner fenders.

IMG_1384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
All done with the inner fenders. I have to say these are some very high quality parts. Edges and cuts are laser precise. Powder coating is probably the finest I have seen.

I made an addition to high fender kit by putting a fender plug in to keep it from flopping around. The mounting hardware is very sturdy. With inner fenders removed and optional mounting hardware installed my fender is just as, if not more, sturdy.

Going down the road there is zero vibration, rattling, or noise from the kit. I am thoroughly impressed with American Adventure Lab. Can’t wait till next month when they release the rear inner fenders.

View attachment 13231

Steel or aluminum?

dixonk

Well after much thought and my wife in my ear looks like when I get back CONUS next month I will be selling my Jeep and getting back into a Raptor. Just do too much highway driving and we didn’t feel that anything we did with the Jeep couldn’t be accomplished with the Raptor. Just a better fit for me and my family.

JTCO

Meme King
Well after much thought and my wife in my ear looks like when I get back CONUS next month I will be selling my Jeep and getting back into a Raptor. Just do too much highway driving and we didn’t feel that anything we did with the Jeep couldn’t be accomplished with the Raptor. Just a better fit for me and my family.

Sorry to hear that. Why not a JTR though?