dixonk JLUR

dixonk

How would this compare to the Fox 2.0 through shaft stabilizer? What’s your initial impression on the King?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Well I took it out for a drive and I have to say the steering needs less correction to track straight. I noticed no difference increased steering effort or anything. Is it an improvement over stock? Yes. Is it worth 240 for the improvement that there is? Probably No. Does it look tits...absolutely!

dixonk

I didn’t like the exposed camera in the rear and how the EVO bracket used them tiny torx screws to remove. Bought a mopar relocation bracket and then I cut the shroud off of the original tire carrier and put it on to cover the exposed camera.

Stupid me broke the camera trying to put the spare tire on...

IMG_1270.jpg

dixonk

Got my steering stabilizer relocated thanks to Synergy. As an FYI if you are using a King stabilizer it will require spacers/bushings. The included bushings that come with it will not fit over synergy hardware. For the meantime I used a bunch of washers till my rubber isolators I ordered show up Saturday. Also the King sticker is upside down unless the sticker faces rearward due to having to mount the shock backwards from stock.IMG_1369.jpg

Last edited:

dixonk

Does the color spectrum match that of the Halos?

I can't tell a difference when they are fired up. I guess I need to check it out tomorrow and give a definitive answer. Nothing stuck out as odd color wise though I will say that. The light bracket and kit is very high quality.

dixonk

Looking at the lights the color spectrum is ever so slightly off. Nothing glaring. The AAL lights are far brighter than the halos though.

I’m working on the inner fenders today and should have them wrapped up in a bit.