dixonk JLUR

WiscoHR

Wow. Those lights put out like a drunk Vegas college chick. Great job. Both of our jeeps still need better backup lights, just haven't gotten around to it.

I’ll check my garage tomorrow. I might be able to help your JK out. I think I still have a set of JK tail lights with rigid industries mounts and a set of lights. Just have to remember where I put them. Let me know if you’d like them.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

dixonk

Reverse Lights definitely when there's no city lights to help. I followed User MacJack idea of putting them inside the spare tire (possibly with an aftermarket wheel)

Literally night and day difference when you need that extra light.View attachment 8494View attachment 8496View attachment 8495

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

That is clean. Will need to look into that.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
No lift as of right now. I have been plowing through threads for the longest time now. Can’t make up my mind between Rancho, Dynatrac, or splurging on the EVO enforcer with King 2.5 kit. The more I read the further I seem from making a decision lol.

Wow. Stance looks really good like that.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Make sure and have some black paint and touch up the bolts as they get chipped and scratched during install. They will start to rust a little. Other than that they look awesome.

Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think touch up paint is going to help those bolts. If they're going to rust, then they're all going to rust regardless. Love the wheels, but corrosion resistance of those black ring bolts definitely leave much to be desired.

dixonk

Make sure and have some black paint and touch up the bolts as they get chipped and scratched during install. They will start to rust a little. Other than that they look awesome.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max

I'm actually not going to use the black bolts. Going with stainless hardware on these. Black hardware always sucks as far as marring and rusting goes.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I'm actually not going to use the black bolts. Going with stainless hardware on these. Black hardware always sucks as far as marring and rusting goes.

I would probably avoid stainless to reduce the potential for corrosion and galling. Also, will they be strong enough?

Last edited:

dixonk

Tires showed up today. Cooper STT Pros 37x13.50r17. Had to take the 35s off the Jeep today since Discount decided to swap the 37s for my 35s back since I was still within my 30 day ride guarantee. Rolling the OG 33s right now. Jeep feels so much smaller now but I can feel the faster acceleration that I lost with the heavier tires. Wheels and lift going on next Friday.IMG_4472.jpg

Last edited: