JL Front Axle Photos !!!

JTCO

Meme King
Wow, cool. Drag link looks a little different and has an adjustment point similar to the JK tie rod. One thing I don't like is the crimping on the track bar. I've had enough track bar issues over the years that I would think normal forces would cause that crimp to come loose. Maybe not, but just strange they would change it after all this time.

Strike Force Zebra

Supporting Advertiser
About time they cut the ends off the tube cross bar too! Looks like a beefier steering sector shaft. Have to compare them. Also a different “narrowed” sway bar where that tube they cut off always hits. Maybe a different track bar too.... adjustable?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

So, maybe a dumb observation, but the sway bar looks awfully close to the drag link. And the DL is not even flipped. Any concerns there?

Regardless, will be cool to see what exactly has been upgraded. Seems like we continue to see a lot of details on the rubicon add ins. May axle upgrade is one of them?

VeruGE*144

Looks like the connector for the sway bar motor is much smaller on the JL, a lot smaller compared to the JK.
Also the routing of the speed sensor looks different, it doesn’t go through the C anymore, I wonder if that’s good or bad.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like the connector for the sway bar motor is much smaller on the JL, a lot smaller compared to the JK.
Also the routing of the speed sensor looks different, it doesn’t go through the C anymore, I wonder if that’s good or bad.

I would say it’s a good thing. I know I personally have my sensor wires on top of the knuckles when I rerouted them just like how they have it pictured. Works very well and doesn’t interfere with anything