The Yeti is born

Supercharged

I didnt expect there wouldn't be others with the Yeti name, there are tons of Stormtroopers and other themes used by many. I'll look it ip.to see what it looks like, you've got me curious. [emoji4]

I'm not going crazy like some folks do, just some blue touches here and there. If my wife decides she doesn't like it, I may or may not take them off. LOL

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

YAHAHA

Yeti? I like your build so far but your Jeep isn't brown.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

YAHAHA

"The Yeti is said to be muscular, covered with dark grayish or reddish-brown hair, and weigh between 200 and 400 lbs. (91 to 181 kilograms) It is relatively short compared to North America's Bigfoot, averaging about 6 feet (1.8 meters) in height."

Most people think they are white either because they're ice covered or because of this creature.
IMG_6925.JPG

Polar bears aren't white either... just saying.

Last edited:

WiscoHR

"The Yeti is said to be muscular, covered with dark grayish or reddish-brown hair, and weigh between 200 and 400 lbs. (91 to 181 kilograms) It is relatively short compared to North America's Bigfoot, averaging about 6 feet (1.8 meters) in height."

Most people think they are white either because they're ice covered or because of this creature.
View attachment 7671

Polar bears aren't white either... just saying.

That is definitely the creature I was thinking of! Where is Yukon Cornelius when you need him!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app