New JLUR ordered, “patiently” waiting!

Nickagomez81

Hey everyone, so i recently ordered my JLUR and am now in the waiting room. Its KILLING me. I come over from a 2014 JKU sport that i had bought new and was recently totaled by VW in an intersection. I miss that Jeep, but am excited to get the JLU. Its a ‘19 Rubicon in Black with a manual transmission and almost all the options. Also, i wanted to say thanks to Eddie and Cindy for all of their vids and info, which was huge in my deciding to go JLU. I live in Tampa Florida and make frequent trips out to northern New Mexico. Hope it treats me as well as the JKU did.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, sorry to hear about your JK but congrats to you on ordering up a JL! It's great to have you here and I'm sure it'll feel like Christmas once you get your JL :thumb:

VitaMeVas

Welcome

Welcome to the forum. I'm in the same boat on the waiting game. Called the dealer yesterday and I'm in status code D (Firm schedule, serial number assigned). Every day creeps by. I did manage to find a local guy who traded in his 2018 JL due to all the weld issues and some form of 'death wobble'. He sold me his soft top (new in box), 5 OE rims with TPMS, and some mopar molle bags. Now, I'm just missing the JL!! HA!!

fullsizeoutput_463.jpg