Wave from Montana

outdoor704

Waving from Montana. I have a 2015 JK Rubicon and a 2018 JL Rubicon. I have been into jeeps and offroading since I was 16. My first jeep was a 79 CJ7. I have owned several throughout the years. I have offroaded from the hills in Pennsylvania to the summit of Mauna Loa in Hawaii, now I am in the great state of Montana. The JKU has a 3 inch metal cloak lift with 5130 Bilstein Shocks with 4:88 gears and 37 inch MTRs. We have been researching for the JL Build. Leaning towards Teraflex 4 1/2 inch on 40 inch tires. Gotta make sure the JL does better than the JK. :)

Todd R.
Outdoor704

outdoor704

Welcome to JLWrangler. I would do some more research before buying teraflex.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

My buddy has a JL and he has an offroad/diesel shop, we are testing the Teraflex in his JL, which is why I am waiting before I start my build. His is the guinea pig. We already had it out snow wheeling twice, and his has 40s on his too. So far so good. We found some issues, but nothing major. Moab will really test it.

JTCO

Meme King
My buddy has a JL and he has an offroad/diesel shop, we are testing the Teraflex in his JL, which is why I am waiting before I start my build. His is the guinea pig. We already had it out snow wheeling twice, and his has 40s on his too. So far so good. We found some issues, but nothing major. Moab will really test it.

Lol. Can't say I'd even be comfortable watching my buddy be a Teraflex product guinea pig.

Regardless, hope it works out for him and you. Welcome to JL Wrangler .

outdoor704

Lol. Can't say I'd even be comfortable watching my buddy be a Teraflex product guinea pig.

Regardless, hope it works out for him and you. Welcome to JL Wrangler .

I would be interested in hearing what you don't like about Teraflex. We have always ran Metal Cloack.