Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

And of course, superb coverage as usual.

Another awesome edition! Thanks for sharing, I've been helped by the bolt bag a time or 2, you're always so prepared! Thanks for bringing this to us and over the series I can tell just how much of an awesome time you had!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Awesome series! Some cool places for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Thanks for bringing us along, Eddie! Did anyone do the hill climb with the manual tranny? I'm curious if it will cut power like the auto...

Wow! What a fantastic finale for the series. I really enjoyed spending the week with you guys out on the trails, roads and taking in all the sightseeing spots. I cannot wait for our next adventure together to make more great memories. Thanks again for capturing such an incredible week on film, and then to be able to share it with everyone is just that much more impressive! Your final words before the closing are absolutely true, being around friends along this adventure was the best part.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Just increasing my love to offroad, thanks again for sharing this experience

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

Quote Originally Posted by HiCenterd View Post
    Thanks for bringing us along, Eddie! Did anyone do the hill climb with the manual tranny? I'm curious if it will cut power like the auto...

You know I donít think anyone of the JLís had a manual. I rode in most of them at some point, with the exception of Eddie and Cindyís rig and the PSC Jeep (no room in either of those for the support crew). Here is a shot from the top of the long hill climb that was causing the Jeeps electronics to pull power out. Eddie by far had the fastest run up this. Itís no joke, deep loose ďlava gravelĒ. You can just barely make out the Jeeps at the bottom just in front of Melís left shoulder.

IMG_1856.jpg

Last edited by GCM 2.0; 12-11-2018 at 10:13 PM.

Great finish to an awesome adventure. I loved watching each part of this trip.

Knows a Thing or Two BillArnett's Avatar
    On that big cinder hill climb was it just that the transmission refused to downshift or something more complicated? My experience so far has been that everything works fine in Manual mode.
    2018 JLUR Granite, 3.6L auto, all the goodies; ARB "Quad" on-board air, Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17, Pro Comp Predator 17x8.5 wheels, Rubicon Express 2.5" lift, King remote res shocks, aFe Rock Basher exhaust, LoD Destroyer Shorty front & rear bumpers, LoD Signature rock sliders, Warn Zeon 10-S

So sad this series is over. The blessing is that thereís another in the future with the best group of friends Iíve never met. Eddie, your narration is terrific and Cindyís photography and editing even makes straight road look interesting. Terrific job and thanks for taking us along. Nitto should have hired you guys for their video.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast