Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 4 | Cinder Hills to the Grand Canyon

The final days of the JLX would be one that took us to the north, all the way up into Utah and then back into Arizona again. Along the way, we'd get to play in Cinder Hills near Flagstaff, go for a hike through Antelope Canyon and learn about the Navajo culture at a fine dining establishment called, "Into the Grand". Before reaching the Bar 10 Ranch, the end of our thousand mile Journey, we would also get to take a quick trip through Zion National Park and stare down the steep canyon walls of Toroweap. We hope you enjoy our 4th and final episode of REUNION and we'd be grateful if you could LIKE it on YouTube and share it with a friend. Thanks for watching!

The first annual Nitto JL-Experience was presented by KMC Wheels. A SUPER BIG THANKS goes out to Mel and Lisa Wade for inviting Cindy and I to be a part of this epic adventure. Of course, none of this would have been possible without their awesome support crew and you might know them better as Greg Melacon, Harris Wells, Kelly Carter, Cory Peterson and Randy Byers. Sponsors of the JL-Experience and their drivers included Tom Allen from PSC, Justin Mclane from JKS, Dave Schlossberg from Synergy, CJ Breaux from Tactical Off Road and Loren Healy from Nitto. David Brumbley was the official videographer of the JL-Experience and Ali Mansour filmed the event for Nitto's Driving Line. Last but not least, a special thanks needs to go out to George, Mandy and Wyatt for opening up their property to us.

WIN RANCHO SWAG
    Wanna WIN a Rancho lower control arm/shock skids for your JL Wrangler and a cool backpack too? Simply post up on our REUNION JL-Experience videos. Being that this is the last episode in our series, a WINNER will be selected next week. With any luck, that WINNER will be you!

UPDATE: The WINNER of the Rancho Swag Giveaway is JAGS! Congratulations!

Perfect timing. Beer in hand and watching now.

Awesome video. Looks like a cool scenic cultural exploration. However, considering myself an outdoor enthusiast, I couldn't help but notice in the beginning, Greg rolling around on asphalt in a down jacket

Was that arcteryx ?

Awesome videos!

Sent from my SM-G892A using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Holy Chit! That was amazing! I am now more inspired to wheel! I just need to get more parts.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Wow, what a beautiful adventure.

I canít wait to see some of that again, and some of it the first time myself.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.! and Army ........... ummm, we don't have a slogan anymore.

18 JLUR - white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (gone), stock 85 CJ7 - red - in storage.
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now-of course it is white too).

My build thread https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...kopelli-begins

"I got stung by my Stinger"
    My family and I are watching this right now. The ladies (my wife and daughter) are laughing uncontrollably at that line/scene. LOL!

Also, what's up with the Auto Start Stop? Are you still running the Tazer JL?

Fresh Catch
    It looked great!
    Last edited by Scoop315; 12-11-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    The final days of the JLX would be one that took us to the north, all the way up into Utah and then back into Arizona again. Along the way, we'd get to play in Cinder Hills near Flagstaff, go for a hike through Antelope Canyon and learn about the Navajo culture at a fine dining establishment called, "Into the Grand". Before reaching the Bar 10 Ranch, the end of our thousand mile Journey, we would also get to take a quick trip through Zion National Park and stare down the steep canyon walls of Toroweap. We hope you enjoy our 4th and final episode of REUNION and we'd be grateful if you could LIKE it on YouTube and share it with a friend. Thanks for watching!

The first annual Nitto JL-Experience was presented by KMC Wheels. A SUPER BIG THANKS goes out to Mel and Lisa Wade for inviting Cindy and I to be a part of this epic adventure. Of course, none of this would have been possible without their awesome support crew and you might know them better as Greg Melacon, Harris Wells, Kelly Carter, Cory Peterson and Randy Byers. Sponsors of the JL-Experience and their drivers included Tom Allen from PSC, Justin Mclane from JKS, Dave Schlossberg from Synergy, CJ Breaux from Tactical Off Road and Loren Healy from Nitto. David Brumbley was the official videographer of the JL-Experience and Ali Mansour filmed the event for Nitto's Driving Line. Last but not least, a special thanks needs to go out to George, Mandy and Wyatt for opening up their property to us.

WIN RANCHO SWAG
    Wanna WIN a Rancho lower control arm/shock skids for your JL Wrangler and a cool backpack too? Simply post up on our REUNION JL-Experience videos. Being that this is the last episode in our series, a WINNER will be selected next week. With any luck, that WINNER will be you!

Great Video again and props to everyone who was involved.

But when I watched early on with Melís sway bar issue.

I want to throw a shout to Eddie for looking into bolt size when I lost mine in August.

IMG_1273.JPG

I was in the middle of Utah in between signal and Eddie was hit up by non stop PMs from me.

But I got it fixed at the local hardware store and headed to Top of the World. Iíve never met Eddie in person, but he spent the morning trying to help me back and forth.

Thatís the sign of a great person! Hopefully some day weíll get to wheel together!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast