Dynatrac 2” lift?

Jeep JL

I did a search and could find where is the best place to buy this kit? I see Quadratec has it, but it is a full list price. I see the Mopar kit is being discounted down $1129 on eBay And you can apply a 10% off coupon. I do not want to buy on EBay. Rather buy from a forum supporter. Is the Dynotrac kit worth $300 more than the Mopar kit?(includes front control arms and a cool crate)

Thanks for the help.

I did a search and could find where is the best place to buy this kit? I see Quadratec has it, but it is a full list price. I see the Mopar kit is being discounted down $1129 on eBay And you can apply a 10% off coupon. I do not want to buy on EBay. Rather buy from a forum supporter. Is the Dynotrac kit worth $300 more than the Mopar kit?(includes front control arms and a cool crate)

Thanks for the help.

FWIW: you can go into the Jeep owner site and probably get a 10 or 15% off mopar accessories coupon from your dealer. Kind of makes it a killer deal.

JP223/3USA

Thanks for the help.

I have the Dynatrac lift and I have no regrets whatsoever. I can’t speak for the mopar lift except I’m not too fond of the bowing front coils. However, this is normal and how jeep designed the lift. The front lower control arms aren’t necessary but it is a bonus. You can’t go wrong with these two choices.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jeep JL

Well with the backorder situation on the dynatrac and the lack of discounts, I think someone was pushing me to the Mopar lift. I pulled the trigger today. I could find a dealer discount somI Ended up buying on eBay today with the 15% off everything deal of an already discounted price. I ended up getting it for $1054 with free shipping so I think I did pretty good. Should have it before Christmas. I will use the extra money on wheels, the next choice I need to make. Then tires... lol.

Thanks for everyone’s input. I believe both are awesome lifts. I was really leaning toward the Dynotrac but couldn’t pass up the deal along with the front lower control arms and the cool crate. :thankyou:

Well with the backorder situation on the dynatrac and the lack of discounts, I think someone was pushing me to the Mopar lift. I pulled the trigger today. I could find a dealer discount somI Ended up buying on eBay today with the 15% off everything deal of an already discounted price. I ended up getting it for $1054 with free shipping so I think I did pretty good. Should have it before Christmas. I will use the extra money on wheels, the next choice I need to make. Then tires... lol.

Thanks for everyone’s input. I believe both are awesome lifts. I was really leaning toward the Dynotrac but couldn’t pass up the deal along with the front lower control arms and the cool crate. :thankyou:

Thats a great deal!

BBDOC

Really love my Dynatrac lift! Again, thank you Eddie and Dynatrac for an amazing lift option. Even though this was on my radar for a JLUR lift, I was blessed to be the winner of the JLWrangler give away. I can say now that I love the lift! It’s the perfect lift for me at this time. Great look without the roller skate look. Great handling, and stance with my 35” STT Pros on Icon rims. I gained almost exactly 2” from the ground to the top of my RSE steps on both sides. Has a little front elevation, but will be perfect with a new Warn bumper. [emoji6] IMG_2020.JPGIMG_2022.JPGIMG_2023.JPGIMG_2021.JPG
IMG_2014.JPG

dixonk

Really love my Dynatrac lift! Again, thank you Eddie and Dynatrac for an amazing lift option. Even though this was on my radar for a JLUR lift, I was blessed to be the winner of the JLWrangler give away. I can say now that I love the lift! It’s the perfect lift for me at this time. Great look without the roller skate look. Great handling, and stance with my 35” STT Pros on Icon rims. I gained almost exactly 2” from the ground to the top of my RSE steps on both sides. Has a little front elevation, but will be perfect with a new Warn bumper. [emoji6] View attachment 7617View attachment 7618View attachment 7619View attachment 7620
View attachment 7621

What mounts are those for your light bar on the Mopar Winch Guard?

Jeep JL

Really love my Dynatrac lift! Again, thank you Eddie and Dynatrac for an amazing lift option. Even though this was on my radar for a JLUR lift, I was blessed to be the winner of the JLWrangler give away. I can say now that I love the lift! It’s the perfect lift for me at this time. Great look without the roller skate look. Great handling, and stance with my 35” STT Pros on Icon rims. I gained almost exactly 2” from the ground to the top of my RSE steps on both sides. Has a little front elevation, but will be perfect with a new Warn bumper. [emoji6]

Looks great, love the wheels. Which ones are those?