Rubicon switch panel

JIMBOX

--Everything's been perfect for almost 5 months--then--BAM !

No power to the AUX SW. panel, no lights, no pwr, I checked F72 in the fuse box, I doubt if that's the important one--Probably a RELAY--

Anyone have any suggestions/ideas/advice ?

Thanx

:thumb: JIMBO

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer, sounds like you got a bad switch panel. Not the first I've heard of. I would take it to the dealership and have them give it a look.

JIMBOX

:D Yeah, I've always got the WARRANTY, but--I watched a youtube about installing the MOPAR AUX SWITCH OPTION and noticed a small "POWER MODULE"-

I gotta try and find mine first and checkitout-

Have a great day wayoflife-

JIMBOX

:D NOPE--it's a factory job-

Did you install it yourself? I’ve been thinking about it. Keep us posted about what you find.

I'm gonna have to look for the AUX SW. PWR MODULE--

I don't have a lotta time now because of Xmas, but I'll find it-

Good day

JIMBO

Shadowfire

I installed the aux switch kit on my Rubicon and found that there is a 5amp in-line fuse that is on the positive side of the wire harness near the battery. If that fuse blows then you’ll have the symptom you described. There are also separate fuses for each input along the firewall and a controller on the drivers side of the coolant reservoir. I didn’t have a stock one to compare the setup to but pretty sure it’s close. The wire colors are different for the kit as well as the number of wires under the glove box. Hope this helps..

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JIMBOX

:D Great info Shadowfire--I'll check it out when I get back to Nevada--

Thanx--Merry Christmas-