Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | Overland Expedition Across Arizona

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | Overland Expedition Across Arizona

After licking our wounds from from our epic 2nd day on the 2018 Nitto JL-Experience presented by KMC, Mel decided to give us a break from the rocks and took us out on an overland expedition across the desert and mountains of Arizona. Along the way, we would get to explore a historic mining camp, wheel across an amazing piece of private property, go on a short hike to see some ancient petroglyphs and then wrap our day turning a few wrenches, out in a parking lot. Again, being that we were not attending the JLX as official videographers, we were not able to get the footage we would have preferred but hope that you'll be able to still enjoy this 3rd episode of REUNION, for what it is. Thank you for watching.

A good bottle jack is your friend.
    https://amzn.to/2L0OOAu

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

IMG_3903.jpg

Great adventure so far thank you for sharing. That axle change in the parking lot after a long day on the trail looked rough. Glad no one got hurt when the Jl shifted off the jack

Nice video. Harris sure seems like a cool guy. Can't believe that fucking scissor jack. I've seen several damaged and bent over the years but none ever fail with the vehicle weight on it! Holy fuck, that was crazy!

Very cool day - again. It got really sporting when the factory jack collapsed on Harris, but he is quick on his feet thankfully and didn’t even get excited.

Sucks that the shafts are still unequal lengths.

And I love petroglyphs, especially kokopellis.
    Matt

Do the speed bumps at the mall count as crawlin?

N.S.D.Q.! and Army ........... ummm, we don't have a slogan anymore.

18 JLUR - white, 13 JKUR - white (gone), 09 JKUR - white (gone), stock 85 CJ7 - red - in storage.
    6 other 4x4 trucks (but only have 1 now-of course it is white too).

My build thread https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.ph...kopelli-begins

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | Overland Expedition Across Arizona

I know many people like the action packed crawling days (Pt 2) in the series, but on this JLX, practically everything that we encountered after leaving that canyon and drove into Oatman, followed by the Sleeping Princess trail and the start of this day on to the day 5 finale were the best parts the trip. Getting to experience all the hidden treasures along the way have always been the best memories.

Cindy/Eddie, I cannot emphasize enough how grateful I am that you were both there to capture it all for everyone. I am always amazed at how you completely capture the feeling of the entire trip on film. Something not very easy to do.
    Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Once again, thanks for bringing us along!! Itís great to see the JLs prove they can do it.

Wow. Another great video. Thanks Eddie and Cindy.

Ok what bottle jack is that. Iím sold...

Love your videos ! Great adventures .

Caught the Bug
    very cool!

The private land was very cool, what a backyard to have!

Bagdad Az, never would've imagined it being that scenic.

Did Harris just happened to have a spare shaft and get lucky it was the drive side?

Good thing Harris was quick on his feet - damn, that sucks.

The scissor jack on my JK failed at the threads, it just quit lifting without getting the tire off the ground - to have it in the in the air like that and buckle ...wow!

That means thereís gonna be a part 4!!! Noice!!!! Like Greg said earlier, you and Cindy capture the essence and camaraderie of the trip because you know everyone and are all friends. Thatís not something the ďprosĒ are going to be able to do and makes all your vids so fun. Canít wait for the next part. Thanks for putting these together.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast