EVO MFG JL Protek Rear Shock Skids

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
download.jpg
EVO-3026B.jpg

The lower rear shock and control arm mount on the JL is the lowest and most vulnerable component for impact and damage while on the trail. The EVO MFG JL ProTek Rear Shock Skids give the strength and protection needed to help protect your expensive and important suspension components. Fully bolt on with no required cutting, drilling or welding, these skids box in the rear control arm and shock mount with 3/16” steel and offer a ramping flat face to help you sliding up and off obstacles. They comes with both driver and passenger sides skids, powder coated black for corrosion protection and ready for easy installation with standard tools.

EVO-3026B

ddays v2

Nice, I may have these ordered up and ready to install when my JL arrives.

Are these available now? Not shown on ORE's site yet...

WiscoHR

These are a great investment. But put them on before you bend the shit out of the control arm mounts. Install would be easier then, I put mine on after and it was a good amount of work.

IMG_1603.JPG

IMG_1604.JPG

Not to mention the shock mount is huge rock target.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

AlexJL

View attachment 7356
View attachment 7357

The lower rear shock and control arm mount on the JL is the lowest and most vulnerable component for impact and damage while on the trail. The EVO MFG JL ProTek Rear Shock Skids give the strength and protection needed to help protect your expensive and important suspension components. Fully bolt on with no required cutting, drilling or welding, these skids box in the rear control arm and shock mount with 3/16” steel and offer a ramping flat face to help you sliding up and off obstacles. They comes with both driver and passenger sides skids, powder coated black for corrosion protection and ready for easy installation with standard tools.

EVO-3026B

Nice , I’m definitely getting a pair!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

WiscoHR