2019 JL order updates?

ddays v2

So did you ever get the thing?!? Or are you still on your first ‘drive’? What do u think/what’s ur favorite option? Anything you’d do differently?

Yep - sure did - picked it up on Feb 9th! - https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?3060-Badger-JL

Since I missed the date on the rebate deal I have a call in to FCA to see what they will do on honoring it. Fingers crossed...

Edit: To answer your questions, we've got 7-800 miles on it so far and I love everything about it. The 3.6/8 speed combo is really smooth, rides great, and it handles really well. The 8.4" screen is awesome. LOVE the cold weather group (heated steering wheel ;)). Mounting the Zeon winch in between the frame rails with a winch plate was a challenge but it looks really nice sitting in the factory steel bumper - especially in the stubby version with the end caps off. Honestly, the only thing i should have ordered that I didn't was the Proximity Keyless Entry. Can't tell you how many times I've tried to open the door with an armload of stuff & them have to fish out the key fob. I know, First World Problems, but that's the only regret.

Last edited:

VitaMeVas

Yep - sure did - picked it up on Feb 9th! - https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?3060-Badger-JL

Since I missed the date on the rebate deal I have a call in to FCA to see what they will do on honoring it. Fingers crossed...

Edit: To answer your questions, we've got 7-800 miles on it so far and I love everything about it. The 3.6/8 speed combo is really smooth, rides great, and it handles really well. The 8.4" screen is awesome. LOVE the cold weather group (heated steering wheel ;)). Mounting the Zeon winch in between the frame rails with a winch plate was a challenge but it looks really nice sitting in the factory steel bumper - especially in the stubby version with the end caps off. Honestly, the only thing i should have ordered that I didn't was the Proximity Keyless Entry. Can't tell you how many times I've tried to open the door with an armload of stuff & them have to fish out the key fob. I know, First World Problems, but that's the only regret.

Man, I'm so jealous. Dealership keeps telling me 'next week, maybe'. Since FCA extended the $1000 rebate into February, I'd fight like hell for that $$$. It says on the pamphlet that even if you don't have the paper version, the dealership should still be able to make it work. I've heard great things (mostly on this forum) about the 3.6/8 speed combo and am really looking forward to the 8.4" screen. In 9 years, I've never updated the maps on my JK and it's starting to feel very 'atari'. I also went with the steel bumper group, but have a warn winch plate and an older Engo winch. We'll see how it fits. What winch plate did you use? I did go with the Proximity Keyless Entry. Did you get the ACC behind the rear view mirror? If so, any sight issues. Congrats either way!