2019 JL order updates?

VitaMeVas

Guess I missed the replies... Whoops.
The Jeep was ordered 11/6 (but not sure when the dealer actually ordered it), D status in mid December, D1 status late December, built last Thursday 1/10 (matched up with what the dealer said would be the ship date). KZ status on Thursday 1/10. I was able to actually key in the VIN on my Jeep app and it recognized it. Not sure when I'll get it, but I need it before 1/31 because I got a $1000 loyalty rebate from Jeep, but I have to take delivery before 1/31.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I’m in the same situation regarding the 1/31 coupon deadline. There’s gotta be a way they can ‘reserve’ it for us?!?

13_gecko_rubi

Guess I missed the replies... Whoops.
The Jeep was ordered 11/6 (but not sure when the dealer actually ordered it), D status in mid December, D1 status late December, built last Thursday 1/10 (matched up with what the dealer said would be the ship date). KZ status on Thursday 1/10. I was able to actually key in the VIN on my Jeep app and it recognized it. Not sure when I'll get it, but I need it before 1/31 because I got a $1000 loyalty rebate from Jeep, but I have to take delivery before 1/31.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Once it has KZ'd (shipped) the dealer can sell it to you at any time. You could go in today and do all the paperwork and own the Jeep. The downside is you are taking delivery and starting to pay on it without ever seeing it. Might be something you want to do in 1/31. It's risk versus reward. How much do you want that rebate :)

Sent via....

ddays v2

Mine was in D1 last week. :mad:

On another note - did anyone else with a JL on order or recently purchased get a survey last Friday regarding the I4 Turbo engine? Maybe it only went to people that have placed an order for the V6? Basically asking several questions why you didn't like or buy the I4? Sales lagging on Turbo maybe?

Jeepjunkie

I ordered my V6, but I did not receive a survey about the turbo-4. Just the usual survey about the purchase experience.

NickTinVA

I'm assuming everyone here already knew this, but I just learned on another forum the Toledo plant has been shutdown for maintenance and retooling for about a week. Back up tomorrow 1/22. May explain some of the delay.

Cheers,
Nick

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

VitaMeVas

Placed my order on 11-27-18. Starting around Christmas, I called the dealer every Monday for a status update. Every time was status D, including 1-7-19. Called yesterday (1-12-19) on my way to work and jumped to status G (trim). I’ll take any progress I can get! Good luck to all

This week made it to status I. Have been there all week. Hoping it ships next week so I can take ‘retail delivery’ for the Jeep $1000 rebate.