2019 JL order updates?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

VitaMeVas

I have the parts piled up in my garage already! Wheels, tires, winch, lights, and most important, stickers! :D

Mine should be here in 2 weeks (ish). Found a factory mopar premium soft top (ordered with hard only), hot heads headliner, cool tech tailgate antenna with dash mount, door sill guards, extra 2018 rims with TPMS and 35” nittos, rancho front skid (per eddies advice), old winch with new warn mounting plate, Tazer JL, and lots and lots of stickers. Pile’s getting bigger the longer the wait.

VitaMeVas

Guess I missed the replies... Whoops.
The Jeep was ordered 11/6 (but not sure when the dealer actually ordered it), D status in mid December, D1 status late December, built last Thursday 1/10 (matched up with what the dealer said would be the ship date). KZ status on Thursday 1/10. I was able to actually key in the VIN on my Jeep app and it recognized it. Not sure when I'll get it, but I need it before 1/31 because I got a $1000 loyalty rebate from Jeep, but I have to take delivery before 1/31.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Just so you know. I received an updated email showing that FCA extended the $1000 loyalty rebate to 2-28-19. Not sure if this will help you, but if you haven't gotten your new Jeep, there's hope for an extra $1000 off.

VitaMeVas

Once it has KZ'd (shipped) the dealer can sell it to you at any time. You could go in today and do all the paperwork and own the Jeep. The downside is you are taking delivery and starting to pay on it without ever seeing it. Might be something you want to do in 1/31. It's risk versus reward. How much do you want that rebate :)

Sent via....

FYI: I got an email from FCA today that the $1000 loyalty cash was extended to 2-28-19. Hope this helps.

ddays v2

Just got the call - mines in! Going through the dealer prep and I asked them to install the offroad pages while they have it there. Picking up Saturday

ddays v2

:rock: let the wallet leak begin again! lol

Haha, like the Titanic!

LOL, my buddy sent me a pic of it on the lot with the lights on so it was running. I was like, "GET THE HELL OUTTA MY DAMN JEEP! QUIT PUTTING MILES ON IT"
Haha, he wasn't sure whether or not I was kidding. Sucks that I have to wait until Saturday to pick it up though. :(

VitaMeVas

Haha, like the Titanic!

LOL, my buddy sent me a pic of it on the lot with the lights on so it was running. I was like, "GET THE HELL OUTTA MY DAMN JEEP! QUIT PUTTING MILES ON IT"
Haha, he wasn't sure whether or not I was kidding. Sucks that I have to wait until Saturday to pick it up though. :(

So did you ever get the thing?!? Or are you still on your first ‘drive’? What do u think/what’s ur favorite option? Anything you’d do differently?

Last edited: