2019 JL order updates?

ddays v2

If I knew where it was being built, I’d fly out there, get a big a$$ bag of popcorn, and cheer them on!! Then drive it back home. My dealership ‘says’ they don’t know where it’s being built.

You serious? You're dealer is retarded or lying. All Wranglers are made in Toledo, Ohio. Have been since 1941.

VitaMeVas

You serious? You're dealer is retarded or lying. All Wranglers are made in Toledo, Ohio. Have been since 1941.

He’s probably lying about being retarded, or not. Every single wrangler? Well, guess all I need now is some popcorn and a plane ticket.

Nickagomez81

I just found out that the Jeep was ordered with the wrong interior, hopefully it gets corrected before they ship it out. That would suck so bad. My dealer is working on getting it corrected, not sure if the wrong interior was already installed or waiting to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

VitaMeVas

Well, for those of you keeping track, I ordered my 2019 JLU Rubicon on 11-27-18 and it is now ready to be shipped. I signed all the papers tonight to take ‘retail delivery’ of the vehicle and claim the extra $1000 Chrysler rebate (which is supposed to expire on 1-31-19). Now it should take another 2-4 weeks to travel from the factory to NW Iowa. Getting closer. Best of luck to all.

Nickagomez81

Well, my JLUR was in G status when I found out that it was ordered with the wrong interior after 2 months of waiting to this point. Now, to correct this problem they are not just going to replace the interior, but rather start the entire build all over again!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app