2019 JL order updates?

GeauxEagles88

How long did you have to wait before you got details on your JL order? I ordered mine on November 7th and as of today no info at all from the dealership. I will follow up tomorrow on the one month date. Just wondering on average how long did you get build dates, delivery estimates, etc.?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

VitaMeVas

Placed my order on 11-27-18. Starting around Christmas, I called the dealer every Monday for a status update. Every time was status D, including 1-7-19. Called yesterday (1-12-19) on my way to work and jumped to status G (trim). I’ll take any progress I can get! Good luck to all

13_gecko_rubi

Placed my order on 11-27-18. Starting around Christmas, I called the dealer every Monday for a status update. Every time was status D, including 1-7-19. Called yesterday (1-12-19) on my way to work and jumped to status G (trim). I’ll take any progress I can get! Good luck to all
If it was in trim yesterday it's probably done now. Congrats!

Sent via....

GeauxEagles88

Guess I missed the replies... Whoops.
The Jeep was ordered 11/6 (but not sure when the dealer actually ordered it), D status in mid December, D1 status late December, built last Thursday 1/10 (matched up with what the dealer said would be the ship date). KZ status on Thursday 1/10. I was able to actually key in the VIN on my Jeep app and it recognized it. Not sure when I'll get it, but I need it before 1/31 because I got a $1000 loyalty rebate from Jeep, but I have to take delivery before 1/31.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

GeauxEagles88

You can also live chat with someone on Jeep wave and get status. I watched the sales person get on Dealer Connect. Once they have the order number, they can see status. If you give the cursor over the latest status, a small pop up shows the estimated ship date. I've read multiple posts about the estimated ship date matching up to the actual build date. Mine was to the day.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app