Watch out for the wife!

JeepJL

Just a word of caution... I’ve had several Jeeps throughout my married life including several fully loaded Rubicons but I’ve never had this issue before. I brought the 19 JLUR home last week and went straight into a lift, tires, and wheels. After I finished I called for my wife to come check it out and go drive it. She came home and through me her keys to her Tahoe and said thanks for the new Jeep. Before the JL she hated driving our JKs around and would never take them. Looks like I lost my new Jeep. [emoji25] I looked in it this morning and everything has been moved from her car to the Jeep. She even changed the radio favorites. Lol I’m hoping the MBRP exhaust in the garage that I’ll install this weekend will run her out of it. [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jeeeep

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Not my wife, but my daughter did that to the 2015 I bought.

She wanted nothing to do with my 2010 JK but once she rode in the 2015 all the sudden she wanted to drive it and that was that.

She took the keys and told me thanks for the reliable Jeep since she'll be driving home from college when she can :doh:

I have to admit there's a certain amount of pride that she chose a Jeep...

JeepJL

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Not my wife, but my daughter did that to the 2015 I bought.

She wanted nothing to do with my 2010 JK but once she rode in the 2015 all the sudden she wanted to drive it and that was that.

She took the keys and told me thanks for the reliable Jeep since she'll be driving home from college when she can :doh:

I have to admit there's a certain amount of pride that she chose a Jeep...

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m kinda enjoying it, kinda lol. She told me tonight she loves the hot steering wheel and bright headlights when leaving work...

wibornz

You are lucky she hasn't added a decal like "Cowboy butts drive me nuts" or "Cowboy UP" to the back window of your JLUR. Then it would truly be lost. My wife, added a Cowboy Up sticker to the back of her truck and then got all offended when I would not drive her truck.

JeepJL

You are lucky she hasn't added a decal like "Cowboy butts drive me nuts" or "Cowboy UP" to the back window of your JLUR. Then it would truly be lost. My wife, added a Cowboy Up sticker to the back of her truck and then got all offended when I would not drive her truck.

Please no! Hahaha

LOL!! Just need to get rid of the Tahoe and get another Jeep :yup:
Yeah that just might be the answer. I think jeep sure nailed the JL for modern conveniences.

Right. Trade the Tahoe on another one.

Agreed!

Oof, like everyone has said trade the Tahoe, or take the jeep and the rest of your life down the road in the middle of the night and never look back lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last resort! [emoji848]

Jdofmemi

Just a word of caution... I’ve had several Jeeps throughout my married life including several fully loaded Rubicons but I’ve never had this issue before. I brought the 19 JLUR home last week and went straight into a lift, tires, and wheels. After I finished I called for my wife to come check it out and go drive it. She came home and through me her keys to her Tahoe and said thanks for the new Jeep. Before the JL she hated driving our JKs around and would never take them. Looks like I lost my new Jeep. [emoji25] I looked in it this morning and everything has been moved from her car to the Jeep. She even changed the radio favorites. Lol I’m hoping the MBRP exhaust in the garage that I’ll install this weekend will run her out of it. [emoji13]

Mine liked my JK and one day I made the mistake of mentioning that if she liked it that much she should trade in her Silverado for one.

Next thing I know a new JLUR was in the driveway. Now I have two jerps to feed.