Hellooooo...

Jeeeep

So, I test drove an Ocean Blue and the damn thing got stuck to my ass so I had to bring it home.

JL mania!

I will not change anything for the 1st year...I will not change anything for the 1st year...I will not change anything for the 1st year...I will not change anything for the 1st year...

:cheesy:

2018JL.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Congrats. Beautiful color. I think it needs a trial run on some Colorado trails.

Jeeeep

Congrats. Beautiful color. I think it needs a trial run on some Colorado trails.
I think so too! I'm already looking at lifts and I still have the Chamber Pro's with BFG KO2's. I'm thinking putting the Chambers back on the JK and the KMS on the JL, only concern is the 3.5" backspace may not be enough for the JL

Congrats! Love the color.
Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Thanks! I've been waiting for this color...thinking white truck in 2 years and I've got it covered

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Funny how they have a way of sticking to your ass :crazyeyes:

Congratulations on your new JL :thumb:

GrayBeard

Congratulations. It's amazing how they make those seats so sticky [emoji16]. My bet, your already flipping through catalogs and the internet, planning your first mod, probably a Christmas gift to yourself, hahahahahah

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jeeeep

LOL. Congrats on the new JL
Thank you!

Welcome to JL Wrangler! That color really pops.
Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
I like it :thumb:

LOL!! Funny how they have a way of sticking to your ass :crazyeyes:
Congratulations on your new JL :thumb:
Thanks! It's a bad sign when you ask for a ride to the dealership for a test drive lol

Congrats and welcome!
‘18 JLUR
Thanks!

Congratulations. It's amazing how they make those seats so sticky [emoji16]. My bet, your already flipping through catalogs and the internet, planning your first mod, probably a Christmas gift to yourself, hahahahahah
Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

:doh: the excel mod list is already in progress lol