Gruff JK will have a new garage mate

ddays v2

Roam Slider steps came in. I went with these over the LOD for two reasons:

1) I like the longer step cutouts on the Roam versions that match the door sizes
2) These are only $359 for the pair:crazyeyes: The LOD's are over twice that.

These are made in USA and look pretty damn nice. Their packaging is unbelievable too. Took me 15 minutes to get the damn things out of the box. No dents or scratches. Mounts are well made too. Honestly, for the money I don't know if you can beat these.

Roam 1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

Down the road I may eventually go to the EVO weld on sliders but for now these will fit the bill.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug

1) I like the longer step cutouts on the Roam versions that match the door sizes

These are made in USA and look pretty damn nice. Their packaging is unbelievable too. Took me 15 minutes to get the damn things out of the box. No dents or scratches. Mounts are well made too. Honestly, for the money I don't know if you can beat these.

Nice. Looking forward to seeing them installed. And those rims... Still drooling over those.

ddays v2

Nice. Looking forward to seeing them installed. And those rims... Still drooling over those.

Thanks! Gotta admit - I'm looking forward to dropping them off at a shop and having the tires installed. I love my beadlocks on the JK but I wasn't really looking forward to the fight involved with mounting the damn things. :crazyeyes:

drhcobra

Down the road I may eventually go to the EVO weld on sliders but for now these will fit the bill.

I've been waiting for LOD 2-dr sliders, but I see Roam is working on them also, and frame mounted. Do look nice for that price... I'll definitely need to consider them.