Gruff JK will have a new garage mate

Piginajeep

Cool - I knew you were from around there. They live out on Crestview Rd out in the countryside. Hey - rumour is that a new Sheetz convenience store is going in on the corner of 7 & 14 - maybe your favorite gastro pub will finally bite the dust :thumb:
Damn! I could use a MTO!!

I grew up not far from Crestview Rd and 7&14, off Metz Rd. lots of field parties out there.

PS, the Rebels suck [emoji16][emoji106]

benatc1

Cool - I knew you were from around there. They live out on Crestview Rd out in the countryside. Hey - rumour is that a new Sheetz convenience store is going in on the corner of 7 & 14 - maybe your favorite gastro pub will finally bite the dust :thumb:
Damn! I could use a MTO!!

I grew up not far from Crestview Rd and 7&14, off Metz Rd. lots of field parties out there.

PS, the Rebels suck [emoji16][emoji106]
Man, I miss me an MTO!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ddays v2

Nice! I can see it lifted, shiny wheels and 37's already! :thumb:

Hahaha, naaah, but it is really tempting! I'm gonna stick with 35's for the time being. We'll see how long that lasts! :cheesy:

How bout you? Dynatrac kit? :thumb:

ddays v2

Parts are dribbling in. More showing up today.

Winch plate, "SLP" Hoop bar for the bumper & winch anchor. I love the factory steel bumper but I like the small bars on the aftermarket bumpers and I found this one that bolts right on.

1.jpg

2.jpg

they'll look like this once mounted

maximus-3-jl-slp-hoop.jpg

And I get to have fum threading rope onto a winch drum once again. :mad:

3.jpg

ddays v2

I see you're not wasting any time playing with your new big boy lego set, lol.

Don't forget the abrasion sleeve on the rope this time. ;)

:cheesy: You remembered too!? I was thinking about that on the way home last night. :D

ddays v2

Aux Lights from Rigid just came in today's UPS. Going on the A-Pillar. I like the round lights more than the newer square pod style

rigid lights.jpg

Jdofmemi

Congratulations on becoming a two Jeep family.

Same thing happened to me.

I like the wheels you picked. They look great, and it looks like they won't hold water and trail junk like most other beadlocks.