New! DynoMax Muffler Eliminiation pipe for the Jeep Wrangler JL

Deezus

My mini review after a few hundred highway mes and one off road trip. I have 37s and 4.10 fears.
Highway- I dont hear a sound at 70mph, with CC on. More testing will have to be done because @75 I had a constant drone or exhaust note but it isn't ricey it's not super deep, more throaty and to me sounds good. I wasn't on a flat freeway so that's why I got the drone.
Street- Sounds good and when you hit the gas you will hear it.... Sounds good though.
Bottom line, worth every penny.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Deezus

Glad to hear you like it too[emoji106][emoji106] I ordered mine and it should arrive in a couple of days.

Sent from my SM-G975U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Like I said, you do hear it when you hit the pedal but it sounds good not great but a nice tone, neutral so to speak. It's gonna work for me until there's more choices out there as far as axle back kits, if I choose to upgrade. I mean $120 shipped is very cost effective for the performance and clearance you get.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

vascudave

JUst completed mine. Love it. Like others have said, throaty and not ricey on take off. no drone on highway speeds.
at 6 am though, im sure the neighbors dont like start up.
at 100 bucks it sure is worth it.
took 30 minutes to install.

Deezus

As much as I liked this kit I couldn't take the drone. Not at highway speeds, but every time I it goes through the gears. The sound became very annoying. I really wanted this to be it but I'm tapping out... On to my next.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk