Is this thing on......hello....hello

GCM 2.0

I am not actually sure how this is done, so a little about me..... Some of you might know me from other facets of life, I am a

- Semi-Professional Kanye West impersonator
- Season 8, Episode 14, Alternate Guest Judge on America’s Next Great Balloon Animal Sculpturer.
- Collector of vintage indoor beach volleyball cleats
- Visitor to the Holiday Inn of Barstow, CA

I also have owned a few Jeeps, no JL yet......but oddly enough have managed to accrue 1000(+) miles of seat time in a JL in a very short span of time.

I attest/affirm that I will always bring a good attitude and truly like all the people here, I will attempt participation as applicable, and will always push the limits of the English lexicon.

So Help Me,
GCM 2.0

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Piginajeep

Great to hear from you! I’ve been wondering how you have been. Welcome back

2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JTCO

Meme King
LOL. Welcome to JL Wrangler. I think I've seen one of your Kanye films, but we can discuss another time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It takes a refined understanding of traction dynamics be a collector of indoor beach volleyball cleats. Truly a sign of a man with great character!

It's great to have you here my friend :rock:

GCM 2.0

LOL. Welcome to JL Wrangler. I think I've seen one of your Kanye films, but we can discuss another time.

Hopefully it was the comedy “I’m Kanye, I’m Just Wanna Sing Opera”

It takes a refined understanding of traction dynamics be a collector of indoor beach volleyball cleats. Truly a sign of a man with great character!

It's great to have you here my friend :rock:

Good to be amongst my friends.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I think your the guy that gave me some award for my JK......“October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner! “.

If so it’s great to see you again!

Lol missed you Greg! Great to have you back

GCM 2.0

I think your the guy that gave me some award for my JK......“October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner! “.

If so it’s great to see you again!

Lol missed you Greg! Great to have you back

Hmmmmm? I’m pretty certain that was another dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude. He definitely sounds cool though if he gives out awards like that. Truly a legacy item worthy of engraving on a nice thick imitation slate colored resin plaque.

Great to hear from you!

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler!!!

I'm pretty sure this is going to be an interesting thread...I'm subscribing to it!

Welcome_&_Ediquette_LI.jpg

GCM 2.0

Are you selling or keeping your corvette? I was watching it through your window last night.
View attachment 7332

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I answer you with 4 questions;
-Are you kidding?
-Do you know the money and time I have in custom fabrication work? -Why in the world would I sell my tow rig?
-What would I use to pull my 47’ goose neck trailer?

Hello Greg!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

My man! I heard about you selling the JK to our friend. I hope you and the family are doing well.

And to the others welcoming me, thanks a bunch, hope to get to know you all over time.

Cheers
GCM 2.0

Last edited:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I answer you with 4 questions;
-Are you kidding?
-Do you know the money and time I have in custom fabrication work? -Why in the world would I sell my tow rig?
-What would I use to pull my 47’ goose neck trailer?

My man! I heard about you selling the JK to our friend. I hope you and the family are doing well.

And to the others welcoming me, thanks a bunch, hope to get to know you all over time.

Cheers
GCM 2.0

Went with the small gooseneck huh.

JAGS

Been way too long sir. Was a nice surprise to see your mug show up recently. Glad you are well and look forward to 2.0 shenanigans.