Fresh start.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Decided on the EVO 3.5" enforcer. I had to come to my senses. 50k jeep and I don't want to be cheap on the lift. So on my jk, I ran 3" coils. Loved them. These jls are the same shit. 3" is perfect for 37" tires. These are an extra .5" but I think I'll survive. With the jl being longer than the jk. Jk, I ran synergy control arms and rear track bar bracket. Good stuff, but my God the evo arms are massive and the rear track bar mount is beefy as shit. Now I just need to look into a drag link flip kit. Things like roll center and axles centered are important to me. Also need to find front lower shock mounts and a budget pair of shocks to dial things in before I spend money on fox. I can fit 12" travel shocks I think, hence the budget shocks to figure things out. And also a jeep would be nice. I haven't even received a email yet. [emoji22] 20181216_021749.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Only a true Jeeper has parts ordered already before taking possession of the Jeep. :thumb:

And yes the lugs are 14mm on the JL. I don't know for sure on the thread pitch but they are 14mm.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, that's gotta be tough to have all these parts show up but have nothing to install them on :crazyeyes: