Fresh start.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I got all 4 tires on. I took some measurements, from the top of the tire to the bottom of the fenders. Rear is roughly 6¾" and the front is 7¼" I think once I put a winch it'll drop the usual ¾" and be even. 20190324_083813.jpeg20190324_083800.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

While I always love the lcg look, I'm almost positive 3.5" will be too much. But I do believe it needs something. I'm thinking the dynatrac 2" lift would have been perfect. Now I'm sitting on a evo lift and not sure what to do. Shit...20190324_101015.jpeg

olram30

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Looks like a charcoal canister. Just for cosmetic purposes, you could probably hit those white clips with some flat black paint.

At least they move the Evap Canister up and out of the way. Now you only have to drag a lithium battery around, if you've got the turbo.

olram30

I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I can't imagine how tall it'll be with 3.5" or 4" taller. I have a complete 3.5" kit sitting and I'm just trying to figure things out. Shit's been on my mind all day on what to do. 20190324_152647.jpeg20190324_152559.jpeg

Jdofmemi

Looking good.

I've wheeled with a JL with 3.5", and I always feel it looks too tall for my taste. He does real good over ledges and such, with all the clearance, but off camber looks sketchy.

I'm putting EVO 2.5" on as I write this, and it looks like plenty.

I vote you try to swap springs for 2.5", and with the fender trim it will still look tall.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I can't imagine how tall it'll be with 3.5" or 4" taller. I have a complete 3.5" kit sitting and I'm just trying to figure things out. Shit's been on my mind all day on what to do. View attachment 9927View attachment 9928

Didn’t Eddie say the 2 inch Rancho was 2.5 inches?
http://www.gorancho.com/products/su...ension-system-rs9000xl-shocks-rs66122br9.html

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

benatc1

I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I can't imagine how tall it'll be with 3.5" or 4" taller. I have a complete 3.5" kit sitting and I'm just trying to figure things out. Shit's been on my mind all day on what to do. View attachment 9927View attachment 9928

I read though all your pages last night but forgot, did you already buy king shocks?