Fresh start.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Managed to get the winch on. Got called to go to work and ran out of time. When I get home I need to remove the fender liner and trim it to run the wires. There's literally only one spot to run the wires. I hate that Wyoming makes you run a front license plate. So I got the rock hard license plate mount. 20190419_202019.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

CalSgt

Managed to get the winch on. Got called to go to work and ran out of time. When I get home I need to remove the fender liner and trim it to run the wires. There's literally only one spot to run the wires. I hate that Wyoming makes you run a front license plate. So I got the rock hard license plate mount.

I was able to run mine up on behind the grill to the inside of the frame rail, I fished a length of 12 Ga wire down from the top & pulled everything up. Took the air cleaner assy out to help route the wires along the fender...

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I will say the hardest part of the winch install was getting the drivers side, inside bolts on. But they are literally what hold the winch plate. I wanted to leave them off. But had to use this extension set up to get them tightened. [emoji23] 20190421_175006.jpeg

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Just watched the JCR half-door assembly video. They have some pretty nice lines, but seem pretty fiddly. It's a shame they don't offer built-in provisions for mirrors.