Fresh start.

WiscoHR

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Trying to figure out how I want the fridge. Hopefully the rear outlet will work. On my jk it didn't and had to run the power to the center console. That's as far left as it'll fit. The tailgate hits anymore left. But I can try to make use of the over priced trail rail 20190404_151747.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Damn. I haven't put my fridge in yet. I'm pretty sure I ran it all the way left on my JK, and was still able to close the tailgate. Was that your experience as well?

benatc1

Negative. I wanted it on the left. But it's a no go.

Yea I learned that the hard way after I packed my whole jeep for the 3 day trip for the NY run. Was pissed. Kinda annoying to run the cord across but I have a full arb plug set up that was for my JK that I may rig up. Not sure yet
Artec. The only ones I've seen are these, dv8 and metalcloak has only fronts. Some of the holes in the back didn't line up. The 3 bottom. I'm having a hard time recommending these. They are decent

That sucks, but at least they got in there and they definitely look good painted

olram30

Nothing major. I got the extended cable for the tazer. I need to get velcro so stick it on the back side of the kick panel. I just zip tied it. Anyways, it's always plugged in and not in the way. Looks cleaner. 20190406_175715.jpeg20190406_175843.jpeg20190406_180319.jpeg

olram30

Looking at a winch next. Wanting a warn zeon 10s. The platinum would be cool, but 500 bucks for a remote that I would probably let the batteries die isn't worth the 500 dollars extra. I thought I read there was a certain one needed for the factory steel bumper. Something with clutch lever in a different position. Can anyone point me on the exact model number for what I need?
I also got my wayalife acm ordered. Need to buy a arb compressor next also.

Saddletramp

Marlo, yes, you'll want the 90 degree clutch lever.

I was told all Warn Zeon's that are now drop shipped automatically come with the new lever. Some earlier ones said "JL ready" on the box, mine did not but was already set up with the new clutch lever.