Fresh start.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yikes!! Good thing you had someone there to help you out of a sticky situation :crazyeyes:

Oh, and I hate mud!! :icon_crazy:

Jdofmemi

Note to self, stay away from mud. It looked like any other mud hole. Boy was I wrong View attachment 10729View attachment 10730View attachment 10731

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I'm a little odd, I like mud holes. I would have done the same thing.

The only thing is, if you are going to play in the mud alone, best to have something to anchor to or the winch don't help much.

Before I got a pull pal, I would hammer stakes into the ground, or a few times hammered the hi lift in to use as an anchor point.

Saddletramp

Glad you got tugged out, was wondering if I was gonna have to sent the old man down to rescue ya, :cheesy:

Were you on Encampment/Saratoga side at the gate?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I feel weird, I've talked so much shit over the years about pinch seam sliders. Then I went and ordered these mopar ones. Im not sure, I love the lines and looks. I'm sure they'll do fine for the trails here in Wyoming and Colorado, (minus carnage canyon) but I looked for months. Evo never released their sliders and I don't feel like drilling into this jeep. But if I do see damage, I'll throw on some skins20190601_235543.jpeg

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Another bitch move. People will say "why" ... but I ordered a set of mopar lower control arms from their lift kit. Yes I think that a shitty lift kit. What's even crazier is I'm taking off my evo lower control arms and putting these on. My goal is to get a decent lift and parts and in a budget. I measured these and they are 24.¼ and for 35 dollar each isn't bad. No grease zerks and im hoping a good caster with my dynatrac 2"lift. 20190523_141527.jpeg