Fresh start.

Saddletramp

I will say the hardest part of the winch install was getting the drivers side, inside bolts on. But they are literally what hold the winch plate. I wanted to leave them off. But had to use this extension set up to get them tightened. [emoji23] View attachment 10677

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I routed mine the same, under the grill past the PS pump like you did.

Those bolts for the winch plate were a bitch, my old man was worn out by the time we got done.

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jdofmemi

I wanted these lights, until I saw the price. That's each? Almost 800 for 2 lights? View attachment 10678

Those are in my opinion the best light out there. The pro version is another $100 over that, each, but has 11,500 lumens, and a killer light pattern. Plus the pro has Amber backlight and Amber running light built in, plus a crazy wide spread on the low beam, and selectable low beam high beam.
I think the sport is all or none, and no Amber running light.

I'm saving for a pair of pros.

What's the difference between sport and pro versions? Besides an extra 200 bucks? View attachment 10679View attachment 10680

I was at a dealer where they had them in a display room. The pro is very much brighter than the sport, though the sport is probably better than 95% of what is available from any other comparable light.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I've got a pair of BD XL80s on my bumper. I can't imagine the need for any more light while on trails. Maybe if I was bombing through the desert I'd need something with greater throw, but for my needs anything more would be completely unnecessary.

Screenshot_20190422-090303_Chrome.jpg

20190422_091918.jpg