Fresh start.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I think I’m going to stay at 2.5” and trim my fenders. Because right now with the Cooper 37x13.5 on the Machetes, the tires just barely touch the outside edge of the flares.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Who knows when rugged ridge will release theirs and I'm curious about the price point if they come with liners. I didn't care for the artec lights and brackets. I got these for 150 bucks, but I heard he raised the price to almost 300 bucks. I haven't checked.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I got the evo skids on. But im missing the bolt that attaches to the frame. I tried to look on evo.mfg website, but there's no instructions. Had to wing this side of the skids. It has to be a flagged nut. Not sure what to do. I'd go to the store and buy one, but I don't know how to get a wrench inside the frame. 20190326_055800.jpeg20190326_055821.jpegScreenshot_20190326-061113.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: I didn't get any hardware for that stupid hole either!!! They REALLY SHOULD include a flagged nut for it but I was able to make it work with bolt and serrated nut. Kinda of a pain and I'm somewhat concerned about being able to remove the nut should I ever need to take off the skid. I mention all this in an upcoming video.