Fresh start.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I don't know why it's not turning on. I got the tan with pink aux 1 wire hooked up to the arb, pressure wires red abs blue hooked up and red and black to red and black. I'm not getting power to the red wire on the arb compressor. The big red wire. 20190415_180055.jpeg20190415_180108.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

So with this angle finder, my caster is at 6.5° but I ordered another set of arms. I'm gonna experiment with the mopar ones from the 2" lift kit. At 30 bucks a piece I'll try them out for a easy and cost effective solution to correct caster. 20190418_174738.jpeg

JTCO

Meme King
What number are you aiming for? And your ground is a flat zero, correct?

It just seems like looking at your pinion angle, your caster is off by several degrees. I haven't spent any time with the JL compared to other jeeps but seems like driveshaft and pinion should still be close to each other. But obviously with an FAD, the pinion angle really is a non issue for the most part.

olram30

What number are you aiming for? And your ground is a flat zero, correct?

It just seems like looking at your pinion angle, your caster is off by several degrees. I haven't spent any time with the JL compared to other jeeps but seems like driveshaft and pinion should still be close to each other. But obviously with an FAD, the pinion angle really is a non issue for the most part.
Yeah, garage is flat. I mean it rides really good at 6.5. I can't get my camera to focus that close on the ball joint. 6 is actually pretty good, don't sports have 6° ?

JTCO

Meme King
Yeah, garage is flat. I mean it rides really good at 6.5. I can't get my camera to focus that close on the ball joint. 6 is actually pretty good, don't sports have 6° ?

I think on a JL, 6 is great from what I've heard. But if you're currently at 6.5, even a slight adjustment will get you to 6. But half a degree won't correct that pinion angle if that's what you're going for. With that FAD, I would just leave it if it's ridiing well.

olram30

I think on a JL, 6 is great from what I've heard. But if you're currently at 6.5, even a slight adjustment will get you to 6. But half a degree won't correct that pinion angle if that's what you're going for. With that FAD, I would just leave it if it's ridiing well.
I almost got a wild hair and was gonna put on the evo kit. [emoji23]