Recommend tires for DD

Ronniecash444

Looking for advice on tires. 37”s Jeep will be a daily driver. 98% on road. But I want a good aggressive tire for the trails when I do go.

WiscoHR

Right now I daily drive my JL on Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5. They have been great but if you looking for a little less aggressive check out the Cooper ST Maxx. I ran them on my 3 prior vehicles and they were a great all around all season tire. They are a mix of an all terrain and mud terrain and come in a 37x12.5x17.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking for advice on tires. 37”s Jeep will be a daily driver. 98% on road. But I want a good aggressive tire for the trails when I do go.

When you do go wheeling, what kind of terrain do you play on? By "aggressive", do you mean something like a Mud Terrain or would you be okay with an All Terrain tread?

avnmech

I ran Falken Wildpeaks on me JKU for about 3 years on two sets and they did great in the Mud, Snow, and Rocks. For me they were a great all terrain tire. I'm currently running Mud Claw XTs from Big O Tires, they are ok, and I got them for free, they are ok. Going forward I will probably get a set of Wildpeaks again, and I only buy tires, at least since 2011, from Discount Tire. They have the best warranty, service and their selections meet all my needs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter

Discount Tire has a good selection of 37" tires depending on what your needs are.

Search for Tires | Discount Tire Direct

One of our employees is running 37" Cooper STT Pro tires on his rig with solid results. Ultimately the right model for you will depend on your driving priorities/conditions and the performance attributes you need from the tires..

IMG_1324-L.jpg

I ran Falken Wildpeaks on me JKU for about 3 years on two sets and they did great in the Mud, Snow, and Rocks. For me they were a great all terrain tire. I'm currently running Mud Claw XTs from Big O Tires, they are ok, and I got them for free, they are ok. Going forward I will probably get a set of Wildpeaks again, and I only buy tires, at least since 2011, from Discount Tire. They have the best warranty, service and their selections meet all my needs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your support. :rock:

Last edited:

SSBattalion

How do you like them? I was looking at them, but in the 35s or 315s. They only come in load range E. I really want to get c or worst case D.

They are not mounted yet. Just stock piling parts. Kind of considering the BFG KM3 now too before I actually mount tires. I'm sure the Ridge Grapplers are the better choice on the streets however.