Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: JLSport Wench

  1. #1
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    IN/KY
    Posts
    6

    JLSport Wench

    Hi: We were told by the dealership that there aren't front winches available for Sport JLs. Is this true? If these bad boys do exist, do you have a link? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  2. #2
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    4,297
    Quote Originally Posted by aburrn View Post
    Hi: We were told by the dealership that there aren't front winches available for Sport JLs. Is this true? If these bad boys do exist, do you have a link? Thanks!


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    A winch specific to the sport or a winch plate or what? Maybe they told you no because of the way you asked your question. Be a little more specific what youíre looking for.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk - 37ís
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 40ís
    1975 Jeep DJ5

  3. #3
    Moderator Piginajeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bear Valley Springs, CAM
    Posts
    780
    Find a new dealer and do not buy after market parts from dealers. They will fuck you on the price.

    They are more than likely saying the sport bumper will not hold a winch. Is my guess


    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1

  4. #4
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    IN/KY
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    Find a new dealer and do not buy after market parts from dealers. They will fuck you on the price.

    They are more than likely saying the sport bumper will not hold a winch. Is my guess


    2012 JK8
    1958 FC170
    1954 M38A1
    Thank you!


    Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #5
    Hooked darrenroos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Maricopa, AZ
    Posts
    182
    I think the 2019 Pirate Edition JL comes with a nice wench.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  6. #6
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    2,299
    I like this kind of wench, for my Jeep.
    IMG_2942.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #7
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    I like this kind of wench, for my Jeep.
    IMG_2942.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    @notnalc68... this is a dangerous precedent that you are setting. It's all I can do to not dump half the contents of my microSD card onto this thread. LOL!

  8. #8
    Knows a Thing or Two WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    I like this kind of wench, for my Jeep.
    IMG_2942.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    I was picturing this but I like your idea better.

    IMG_1694.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #9
    Old Timer doubletapdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    3,051
    Almost... At... Breaking.... Point...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •