Lift for Sahara

Whhood

I’m looking at the Rancho kit with the RS9000xl shocks vs the Dynatrac kit. Mainly a DD with some mild trails and sand in Florida. Ride quality is a little important I guess. Will be riding on 35s. Is the Rancho “good enough” or is the Dynatrac worth it at twice the price?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

TFD

Rancho kit is hard to beat for the money.
The Fox shocks are specifically tuned for the dynatrac coils. I would say the ride will be very nice with the dynatrac kit.

I’ll be running the 9000s on my JL very soon. Great shocks.

Folks LOVED the Rancho sport kit on the JK. I was going to get it if I’d kept mine. I’m sure the Dynatrac kit is worth every penny, but yeah $650 is looking pretty sweet. I think Rancho does a big sale in March too.

CGRDT

I have the 3.5” on mine. Love the ride. Better than stock. I have full width steel bumpers front and back and winch. I wanted to be able to dial it in (to some extent) with the 9000’s. Watching Eddie’s install video on the Dynatrac, he used a spacer for his bumper/winch weight. That made me think about it a little bit. Maybe Eddie will speak to it. His opinion is worth way more than 2 cents.