Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

While pickup trucks have always been a part of Jeep's long heritage, it'd been almost 30 years since they've actually had one in their family line up. Sure, there'd been a lot of talk about one being made and endless speculation and rumors as to when that might be but year after year, it continued to be an elusive unicorn... or I should say, up until now anyway. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see highlights from the 2018 L.A. Auto Show where Jeep finally revealed what so many of us have been dying to get our hands on, the all new 2020 GLADIATOR. We apologize for the audio being difficult to hear - it was crazy loud at the reveal and we didn't have time to mic everyone. We hope you enjoy the video just the same.

See more pics of the all new Jeep Gladiator from the 2018 LA Auto Show here:
    Jeep Gladiator Photos from the 2018 LA Auto Show

Thanks for the coverage! Pretty cool, those will look good with some lift and bigger tires.

Great coverage! Thanks for taking us along to see the new truck. Hopefully there will be one in my driveway later next year.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by drhcobra View Post
    Thanks for the coverage! Pretty cool, those will look good with some lift and bigger tires.
    Oh yeah - looks way cool with a 2" lift and 35" tires. I'll look killer with 40's

Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Great coverage! Thanks for taking us along to see the new truck. Hopefully there will be one in my driveway later next year.
    So glad we could take you with us. Hoping to have one in my stable too

Great video. Very informative. I am so happy to know the Sport comes with the 4.10 gears. I'm eyeing the Sport S big time.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Great video. Very informative. I am so happy to know the Sport comes with the 4.10 gears. I'm eyeing the Sport S big time.
    Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. The Sport S is really nice.

Caught the Bug
    Outstanding presentation--thank you--

JIMBO

Been Around the Block GrayBeard's Avatar
    The JT is killer. Im already thinking about selling/trading mine for one. Thanks for another great video

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

Nicely done!

Fresh Catch
    Loved the video,Thanks for bringing it to us..the JT is a nice lookin rig.I want one.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast