VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

Piginajeep

VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

It might have been a little much, but he has to know us life long loyal Jeepers really appreciate the hard work.

I really can’t wait to see what the after market does, Rear bed rock sliders? Soft top for the bed? Overlanding to the max?

Also, will the rear bed outlet handle and ARB?

2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

YAHAHA

Thanks again for the stellar job you do representing the Jeep community and bringing us the latest news and update.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It might have been a little much, but he has to know us life long loyal Jeepers really appreciate the hard work.

I really can’t wait to see what the after market does, Rear bed rock sliders? Soft top for the bed? Overlanding to the max?

Also, will the rear bed outlet handle and ARB?

Hard to say what all will be coming our way but I'd say it's safe to say - skies the limit!

The plug will power an ARB just like the one on the JL does.

Thanks again for the stellar job you do representing the Jeep community and bringing us the latest news and update.

We're glad that we could share all this with you :)

Richamby

Once again, great job. Just like being there. Covered a lot. Interesting new features. Hope the rear locking in 4H and the new + button make it to the JL Wrangler Rubicon. The Fox shocks too.

Kinda feel like the JL Sahara with 8 speed would be better with a 3.73 gear, maybe that will come, since they are going to offer 4.10’s on the sport JT as a option.

Appreciate you showing me my next new vehicle.

LauraRose

Thanks for the coverage!!! I messaged my salesman this AM for pricing (as soon as he gets it) on a loaded JTUR 3.0L Diesel [emoji3] ... I'l be sure to share the info here unless someone else does first!

Laura Rose from PA

JAGS

Cool vid. So, how long before you get one. [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

I can see this being a thing with all the river rats. Something to tow with and then go play in the dunes and dirts. Now for those price pain points. [emoji51]

GrayBeard

I agree Eddie. The JT may not be the beat off roader or at least keep up with the JLs, do to it's lenght. Approach and departure angles would be of concern as well as turn radius. My first thought was to prepare to sell my JLUR and order one when available, but after thinking about it, I think I'll keep my JLUR and start working on my wife to let me buy a JT in addition to the JLUR. Heck, I've got awhile to work on that angle.

I'm hoping Jeep comes up with a upgrade for the JLUR for a front camera option and maybe the rear locker at speed upgrade 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

Jeep_Wrangled

I love the new truck. Six months ago I traded in my F350 for the JLUS that would eventually be my wife’s (I let her pick colors/options) and I was going to trade in her Armada to get the Diesel Rubicon when it was released. I have found myself really missing my truck and this would give me the best of both worlds. The wife has pretty much taken her JLUS from me at this point and I’m using the Armada as a DD. We have 3 young kids and my wife’s plan is to “stockpile” Jeeps to pass on to them when they get their licenses! [emoji481] We go camping every year here in Texas and it would be great to have the JTUR and that 3.0l to haul a camper with!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JIMBOX

Sorry guys, but to me it looks like a great HIWY JEEP !

Wheelbase is almost as long as my RAM's-

W.E.

JIMBO