The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS

JTCO

Meme King
All the cool colors are late availability [emoji22]

I know. Can't wait to find out pricing and when this will be available. This color is what putting me over the tipping edge to get one of these things. I have always loved that color and was a little bummed it wasn't on the JL. But now that it's back, I have to jump on it.

Piginajeep

Did you talk to the guy? That looks like a Sport/Overland. Wonder if it has any lift? Sure looks decent if it doesn't.

My employee sent me the pic. It was gone before I arrived. [emoji22][emoji22]

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

JAGS

That angle on the lower rear door still looks off putting. I get it’s a Jeep thing, but seems it could be a less harsh angle. Needs some meaty 35s and it would look better. [emoji6][emoji106]

JTCO

Meme King
That angle on the lower rear door still looks off putting. I get it’s a Jeep thing, but seems it could be a less harsh angle. Needs some meaty 35s and it would look better. [emoji6][emoji106]

My gut feeling is that the doors are the same size on the JL and JT. Probably saves a ton of time with manufacturing, design, electric, etc. Just my guess. Plus the aftermarket may adapt easier to both. Just a guess. I do agree it's a little funky looking.

JAGS

My gut feeling is that the doors are the same size on the JL and JT. Probably saves a ton of time with manufacturing, design, electric, etc. Just my guess. Plus the aftermarket may adapt easier to both. Just a guess. I do agree it's a little funky looking.

That makes sense. I don’t like it too much on my JL either. Lol. Just more noticeable on the JT with no fender.

archerace

The doors are the same between the JL and the JT.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited: