Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS

Great pics! Thanks for you great coverage on the Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Thanks for sharing! Excited to see how the pricing shakes out

Quote Originally Posted by Piginajeep View Post
    Attachment 7209

2012 jk8
    1958 fc170
    1954 m38a1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugi888 View Post
    Wow! FinallyAttachment 7210
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    Gator green and sting gray for the win!

Attachment 7217
    Attachment 7218
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Some screenshots I nabbed from Jeepís reveal video.

Attachment 7220

IMG_20181206_180530_169.jpg

Looking at all these photos, this thing definitely appears to have a slight rake. First thing I'm doing is leveling it in the front. Even with 2 bikes in the rear, it still appears to have the rake.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    IMG_20181206_180530_169.jpg

Looking at all these photos, this thing definitely appears to have a slight rake. First thing I'm doing is leveling it in the front. Even with 2 bikes in the rear, it still appears to have the rake.
    Iím sure the rake is set for the tongue weight on a 7000lb trailer

Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Iím sure the rake is set for the tongue weight on a 7000lb trailer

I'm sure it totally is. Most manufacturers do that. But honestly, I can't see most Jeep owners even with purchasing the truck, towing more that 5k. I think those on the fence will go with a full-size instead. I think it's badass that it's designed with such a high towing capacity, but I predict many buyers won't use it to it's full potential.

Hell, my previous boat was 22 ft and weighed 4500 lbs and it still looked goofy as fuck behind a super crew F150. I can't imagine buying this truck and pulling something like that just because of the subconscious idea of it (especially with a 6 cylinder).

Even if the potential is there and unused, I plan on fixing the rake right away just because it will look 'cooler' at Home Depot while picking up my potting soil.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    I'm sure it totally is. Most manufacturers do that. But honestly, I can't see most Jeep owners even with purchasing the truck, towing more that 5k. I think those on the fence will go with a full-size instead. I think it's badass that it's designed with such a high towing capacity, but I predict many buyers won't use it to it's full potential.

Hell, my previous boat was 22 ft and weighed 4500 lbs and it still looked goofy as fuck behind a super crew F150. I can't imagine buying this truck and pulling something like that just because of the subconscious idea of it (especially with a 6 cylinder).

Even if the potential is there and unused, I plan on fixing the rake right away just because it will look 'cooler' at Home Depot while picking up my potting soil.
    Itís nice that you can, but I donít see it either. Thatís a good bit of weight.

I agree if I get one Iíll never tow with it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910