Mopar snorkel instal video?

I'd have to look at this thing a little more closely before feeling comfortable about its water fording ability. It is a 2 piece snorkel. I know Aussies have ditched 2 piece Toyota snorkels for 1 piece units due to this potential weak spot. I'd have to be convinced it was adequately sealed. It probably is, but I'd have to see for myself.

wanderer

not so much water just alot of dust in anza

dust. in the desert. and well I like to go trolling for fish in my jeep on the beach later at night,

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
dust. in the desert. and well I like to go trolling for fish in my jeep on the beach later at night,

You drive your Jeep in salt water on purpose? :eek:

The factory air filter does a great job of filtering out dust. No need for a snorkel. But, if you just like the look of one, that's cool too.

wanderer

Update

Long time has passed. Blew a disc in my back. So no working on my Jeep. No bending lifting etc. I had the dealer install the snorkel. First yes it looks cool. But I didn’t think there was any power to be gained But from a seat of the pants perspective. It feels like there was some gain. Just my impression an not sure if it was because I had to drive a little hydride suv all day or not..

And just another completely off subject comment. I don’t know what three low temp has been over night in Carlsbad these las few days. But I come out to my Jeep and the windows are iced over. And when I get in and start it up the seat heat and heated steering wheel automatically come on! I just love this thing!