Lift and Tire Size Recommendation

Hooligan_JL

Looking to get some feedback from forum members.

I previously ran TerraFlex suspension on my JKU and after joining wayalife, I came to realize that I indeed had a stiff suspension. I am looking at installing an Evo Suspension this time around along with running 37 inch tires.

**2019 JLU Rubicon**

My questions are;

1. Can I fit 37inch Coopers on the stock Rubicon wheels? Are the wheels wide enough that a tire shop will install them? Any problems with offset?

2. What specific lift should I buy from Evo? I want something that will clear the 37’s without rubbing at full turn or flex.

3. I pull an “expedition” style trailer and wanted to know how the rear springs will hold up to the additional weight plus gear inside? Are the springs soft that it will sag?

4. Running a 37 inch spare will require a relocation bracket? Which do you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

TFD

You can run 37s with stock wheels. Some shops won’t install for “liability reasons”.

I just ordered the 2.5 enforcer and will be running 37s. I’m guessing I’ll get a little fender rubbing at full flex but shouldn’t be too big of a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

kingsize

EVO MFG Representative
Supporter
Looking to get some feedback from forum members.

I previously ran TerraFlex suspension on my JKU and after joining wayalife, I came to realize that I indeed had a stiff suspension. I am looking at installing an Evo Suspension this time around along with running 37 inch tires.

**2019 JLU Rubicon**

My questions are;

1. Can I fit 37inch Coopers on the stock Rubicon wheels? Are the wheels wide enough that a tire shop will install them? Any problems with offset?

2. What specific lift should I buy from Evo? I want something that will clear the 37’s without rubbing at full turn or flex.

3. I pull an “expedition” style trailer and wanted to know how the rear springs will hold up to the additional weight plus gear inside? Are the springs soft that it will sag?

4. Running a 37 inch spare will require a relocation bracket? Which do you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance.

In order to give you an accurate answer, we have a few questions about your set-up.

Please give Andrew a call at 714-879-8913