WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN UPDATE
Okay boys and girls, we literally have one week to go till we get this show on the road, less if you're coming out for the Friday run and I've got a few important updates that you need to be aware of.

1. For those of you who want to join us for the Friday run, you need to be at the starting point parking lot and ready to roll at 9:00 AM. You DO NOT need to be gassed up and actually, I would prefer that you are not. I would like to go as a group to top off our tanks.

2. If you will be joining us for Friday night's festivities, we will be meeting up at the hotel parking lot at 6:00 PM.

3. As a reminder, on Saturday, you will NEED TO BE TOPPED OFF AND READY TO ROLL BY 8:00 AM.

4. Breakfast at the hotel WILL BE AN ISSUE. The restaurant in the hotel is new and nice but it will be a Saturday, our group will be very big and some of the online reviews note that service is slow. Or at least, it was at the time when the reviews were written. We've looked into this and there are NO other restaurants you'll be able to get food at that time in the morning and so you'll either have to get to the restaurant super early or get creative and plan ahead. I should note there is a very nice gas station nearby and they do have both hot and cold, grab and go meals that actually look decent. So, that could be an option for both breakfast and lunch.

5. As I have mentioned before, lunch will be on the trail so you need to be sure to pack food and water for you and your occupants.

6. While we will be making bathroom breaks and I will do what I can to make them in places where the ladies can find cover, there are sections of the trail where cover may be hard to find. In the past, there have been people who've brought potty tents that go up quickly and can be taken down just as fast and I might recommend you get one if this is a concern. Amazon has a decent one that only costs $29 and you can order one here: https://amzn.to/2BITC9g

7. For those of you who will be joining us for the Sunday excursion, Steph was able to work out a deal with the owner and because of the size of our group, he will be giving us a 10% discount and so the price will be $13.50/person. They do take cash, Visa and Mastercard.

After you read this update, I would be grateful if you could please POST UP AND CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ IT. If you have any questions, please post them up here on this thread but please leave out specific names of the places of where we will be.

Looking forward to seeing you all! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Regarding the FRIDAY RUN, the following is a list of everyone I show as coming. Please verify that your name is on the list if you'll be joining us.

1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. JeepFan & GemHunter
3. Moochie
4. JAGS & Amy
5. OverlanderJK & grandjk
6. HighwayTrout
7. BaddestCross
8. RESURECTIONJK
9. Brute
10. Cendee
11. jdofmemi
12. danford.lau