WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Maxdady

Pencil us in please.
2018 JLUR
I went Black Friday crazy so I will either be stock or running a 3.5" EVO stage 4 on 37's, depending on Brown Santa, Eddie's YouTube powers, and my lack of mechanical prowess. hehe
20181104_113213.jpg

Harry and Cheryl

Attachments

• 33590.jpg
    33590.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Excited to see everyone and be making the trip in our new JLUR! Ben, Alex, and Sulley.

So awesome that you're gonna make this trip :wings:

I would love to join you guys, I gotta check the calendar, something about that date keeps me from being 100% sure

Please let me know sooner than later. I was going to cap this run at 30 but we're still working out the logistics of things and may be able to take on a few more.

Amy and I (Jason) are in. Still deciding if I’ll be bringing my stocker JL or the JK.

Looking forward to getting out. Been way to long and busy of a 2018.

Been way too long. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

We'd love to join. Steve and Diane Long. '18 JLUR Auto, Dynatac lift, KO2 315/70/17, LOD Sliders and front bumper, Zeon 10S

Here is a throwback to the 2011 New Years run with my surf blue JK. It was so much fun!

If you still have room, my daughter Courtney and I (Darren) would love to tag along.

Awesome!! Got you both added and so glad to see folks from our neck of the woods willing to make the drive down south to do this. I think you're gonna have a good time :thumb:

Pencil us in please.
2018 JLUR
I went Black Friday crazy so I will either be stock or running a 3.5" EVO stage 4 on 37's, depending on Brown Santa, Eddie's YouTube powers, and my lack of mechanical prowess. hehe

Harry and Cheryl

Awesome, got you penciled in.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Please note that I sent a very important update by PM. I would be grateful if you could respond to it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Maxdady

Hey Eddie!
If possible can you move me from the "Standby" list to the "Going" list? We would greatly appreciate being a part of the Kickoff Run!
Thanks,
-H

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie!
If possible can you move me from the "Standby" list to the "Going" list? We would greatly appreciate being a part of the Kickoff Run!
Thanks,
-H

Awesome! I'll get you on the list now and I'll be sending you a PM shortly regarding the trip.

Eddie

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I sent out a PM with lodging information. Please read through EVERYTHING carefully and PLEASE BOOK YOUR ROOMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Once your room or rooms have been booked, please post up here on this thread to confirm as much and which DAY or DAYS you will be staying with us. DO NOT post up where we will be going or staying at.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon :rock:

NY19-LOGO.png