Bump stop advice

Rubiconchris

Loving the 35 inch Trail Grapplers on my stock JL 2 door Rubi with no lift and stock wheels. Looking to limit the up travel with a set of extended bump stops. I can see at full compression I'm going to get into the inner fender liner especially in the rear. I will be lifting it down the road but not soon. Enjoying it as is for a while. Can someone recommend some bump stop extensions. Not sure if I need the actual poly/rubber part or just the metal blocks and reuse mine. Any info is appreciated.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
Loving the 35 inch Trail Grapplers on my stock JL 2 door Rubi with no lift and stock wheels. Looking to limit the up travel with a set of extended bump stops. I can see at full compression I'm going to get into the inner fender liner especially in the rear. I will be lifting it down the road but not soon. Enjoying it as is for a while. Can someone recommend some bump stop extensions. Not sure if I need the actual poly/rubber part or just the metal blocks and reuse mine. Any info is appreciated.

Used hockey pucks on eBay for about a buck each. Dead serious. You can drill holes in them or even glue them with rtv if you're able to fit them in between the coils. (If you want to try to install them without removing the coils).

JP223/3USA

I’ve got a readylift 2.5” SST lift kit I could sell you minus the brake line extensions. 2.5” front and 2” rear to level the jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app