JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 2 | Rock Crawling Fun in Arizona

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for not doing this sooner. Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Amazing video!! Looked like a long day. Sucks about the rear corner damage but from the looks of things it could have been a lot worse. And great driving Cindy, got to be hard after Mel almost ends up on his roof and your next!

Congratulations WiscoHR!!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Great footage! Knew those corners were pretty exposed. I'm also bumperless, and would love to see a frame mounted option similar to the corner guards on the Gladiator. Also, those cacti look like evil little Tribbles.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great footage! Knew those corners were pretty exposed. I'm also bumperless, and would love to see a frame mounted option similar to the corner guards on the Gladiator. Also, those cacti look like evil little Tribbles.

Honestly, while the corners are exposed, I can't see most people running a trail like this and really, that's was the biggest reason for the damage. In other words, I think most people including myself would be okay without any protection for "most" trails.

That being said, some kind of corner protection like what the Gladiator has is what I've been looking for or hope to make.