JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 2 | Rock Crawling Fun in Arizona

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
If there's just one word I could use to describe the 2nd day of the 2018 Nitto JL-Experience presented by KMC - I'd have to say EPIC!! After leaving our hotel in Laughlin, Nevada, we crossed over into Arizona, made our way to Bullhead City and then headed up into the foothills of the Black Mountains. After spending some time bombing our way through some crazy fun desert washes, we found ourselves on an old mining trail filled with big rocks and nasty obstacles and ones that would put all our JL Wranglers to the test. We also made a lunch stop in the historic town of Oatman before hitting the trail again to soak in a stunning desert sunset and then ended our day at an old mountain retreat, up in the Hualapai Mountains. Fortunately, the the rock crawling did allow us to get in a bit more filming from the outside but the constant need to be on the move and stay out of the way of the film crew, limited us as to what we could get. In other words, you'll get to see a lot of our JL and shots of anyone who might have been immediately around us. Needless to say, we apologize for not being able to get more footage of everyone else and we hope that you're still able to enjoy Episode 2 of REUNION, for what it is.

It should be noted that 3 of the 10 JL Wranglers in our group were running 40" Trail Grapplers and everyone except for us was either running King or Fox coilovers or shocks. In other words, we did all that you seen in this video with just a basic and pocket friendly, Rancho 3.5" lift. :cool:

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: The WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is WiscoHR. Congratulations!

benatc1

Loved the video, very cool recovery effort. There was some w
Serious terrain and looks like Jet Li took a bit of a beating but kept on ticking. Amazing sunsets too. Looks like such a great time. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

WiscoHR

Amazing video!! Looked like a long day. Sucks about the rear corner damage but from the looks of things it could have been a lot worse. And great driving Cindy, got to be hard after Mel almost ends up on his roof and your next!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Onlyone

Amazing as alway Eddie. Sorry about the damage. It’s bound to happen in those gnarly rocks. Watching this makes me want my 2 door even faster. Thanks for the video. :thumb:

RMC2

There was a whole lot of ouch in that days wheeling. And some serious excitement when Mel got sideways. Did he accidentally drop into neutral? Starting to worry about these new axles - not that I have taken the JL anywhere.

JMac79

Wow I loved the video. What I really enjoy about your videos is the flow of them. Often I watch videos where I see 20 vehicles do the same obstacle or a bunch of attempts at different lines. Thanks again for what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

drhcobra

Great video. For those of us less experienced, its great to see the recovery efforts. And a good reminder not to get in over your head.