2018 JL Wrangler Lifted on 37s !!!!!!!!!!!

JTCO

Meme King
A post on Wayalife has just shown a tested 2018 JL Wrangler on a Mopar 3 inch lift sitting on 37 inch tires!!!! How cool is that. Tell us what you think about this.

IMG_20171110_194409_858.jpg

JAGS

I'm curious what all needed to be done to get there and drivable. What programmer did they use to set wheel size. Geared with factory 4.10s. What driveshafts?

I was not around the Jeep scene when the JK was released. Did they build up a JK in similar fashion and do a test mile like this?

JTCO

Meme King
I'm curious what all needed to be done to get there and drivable. What programmer did they use to set wheel size. Geared with factory 4.10s. What driveshafts?

I was not around the Jeep scene when the JK was released. Did they build up a JK in similar fashion and do a test mile like this?

I'm a little concerned about the programming as well. I remember Eddie talking to someone at Jeep awhile back and saying that the JL would be much more sensitive with that kind of modification. I hope it will be a simple plug and play.

JAGS

I'm a little concerned about the programming as well. I remember Eddie talking to someone at Jeep awhile back and saying that the JL would be much more sensitive with that kind of modification. I hope it will be a simple plug and play.

It'd be cool if they factored in some of this into the stock system. Bigger tires. Gearing. Air pressure/tpms light. Those are super standard off roading issues.