Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Waiting for my JL to arrive...

Getting a little jealous, here... Mine came out of D1 on 11/5, went to transit on 11/19, then went to ETA-TBD due to 'force majeure' last week. No idea what that was. Now it's supposed to be at the rail yard in Denver by the 13th... And to top it all off, I was at the dealership today and they had this sitting in front to taunt me! Bastards!IMG_20181206_141436139_HDR.jpeg

Sent from my moto x4 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart22 View Post
    I had the pleasure of looking at a blown engine on a Smart (dumb) Car today. Go visit a Smart Car or Prius Forum and you'll instantly feel better about your Jeep even though you don't have it yet. It's all about perspective. All about perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I had the pleasure of looking at a blown engine on a Smart (dumb) Car today.
    Squirrel guts everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I had the pleasure of looking at a blown engine on a Smart (dumb) Car today. Go visit a Smart Car or Prius Forum and you'll instantly feel better about your Jeep even though you don't have it yet. It's all about perspective. All about perspective.
    I'll drink to that! Although I'm not sure I can bring myself to visit a Prius forum...

Sent from my moto x4 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I am anxiously awaiting an "in transit" as well. Dealer says they will try to pinpoint the location and give me an ETA hopefully Monday (when my sales lady is back from vacation).

Very nice. Welcome to JL Wrangler.

Well I finally received my JLU shortly after Christmas. Crazy experience and very long wait. Sheís amazing. And now itís time to build her up. Iím very indecisive on bumpers as I like the recessed wench look of LOD and Poison Spyder. And they both have the rear bumper single arm swing.

Lift is another crazy question. Iím leaning 2.5 inch and would like to spend money once. EVO enforcer seems to be the lift that I keep coming back to. But Im still undecided. Kings May be the answer for shocks but at an upfront cost. And holy $hiet their pricey.
    Then once I lift Iíll need a frame mounted sides but canít find one that both looks good and functional yet as a step. IMG_2363.jpg

Any thoughts and advice is greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234