IMG_20171109_182045_482.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20171109_182356_818.jpg
    IMG_20171109_182356_818.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Don’t like how the soft top just kinda hangs there when you remove the windows. Also so much for the tradition style taillights. Don’t like the renny ones on it

JAGS

The tail lights get more hideous every time I see them. If the BSM is in them, I wonder how difficult it will be to swap them?

JTCO

Meme King
The tail lights get more hideous every time I see them. If the BSM is in them, I wonder how difficult it will be to swap them?

Agreed. I at least like that they toned them down. They are a lot bigger on the renegade. I think they look good on the renegade but don't fit the Wrangler correctly. Wonder if you smoked them out if they'd look good :idontknow:

JAGS

Agreed. I at least like that they toned them down. They are a lot bigger on the renegade. I think they look good on the renegade but don't fit the Wrangler correctly. Wonder if you smoked them out if they'd look good :idontknow:

You know what. That might just do enough until more aftermarket options came out. Ok. I problem solved. Lol.

Now for that soft top flap. Looks like when a fat chick goes to the beach in a bikini with that skirt thing. Either don't go or just wear shorts. You ain't fooling anyone. Lol.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass

Pretty sure blind spot monitoring is in the taillights. That is why they are bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app